View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #150
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
You need to fix the coil relay issue per FSM like you said, and then you need to see with the stock ECU if you are even getting spark at all.

edit:

First things first though, pull codes from your ecu..
I don't see how the coil relay being used or not used makes a difference...the coilpacks are getting 12V...I checked...

Anyway, I tried putting the stock injectors back in, as well as the MAF, and the stock ECU...

Car will NOT start....can't really tell why.....fuel pump primes and gives the right fuel pressure....

Tried pulling codes (by jumping pin 23 with 12V for 2 seconds....I have a J4 ecu, so no screw....)

Sure as shit, I get nothing (except for a 55, which means nothing is wrong).

Then, I unplugged the MAF, and did it, and same thing, 55....

Does the car need to be running for it to throw codes?

Anyway, it would be nice if I could get the car to run on the stock ECU....it used to run (about 3 years ago) no problem on stock injectors and stock ECU, but now it won't even start up at all haha.

If I could get it to run on stock ECU, I could tell if the ECU was the issue....

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote