View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 06:24 PM   #101
aznfab213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (55)
aznfab213 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have news to report. I went to 4 junk yards today.

The first junkyard was the santa fe springs ecology. They had 3 240sx hatchback two of them were gutted, but there was one there that had seats and parts on the engine.

The second yard I went to was the pick your part in stanton. There was 1 240sx hatchback but the interior was rummaged through and the exterior really did not have much to take.

The 3rd junk yard I went to was the junkyard pick your part in wilmington. I went to the 1903 blinn . Over here I saw 1 240sx hatchback that was gutted. The windshield was in good condition and there should be one oem right tail light still available. Also there were also parts of the engine still intact. I also saw a 240sx coupe white color that still had the tail lights intact and in good condition. The engine was pretty much gone. The interior was also gutted as well.

The 4th Junk yard I went to was pick your part wilmington down the same street which was 1232 blinn. They had 2 240sx hatchback. They were both rummaged through. The seats were in no condition to be taken, and there was not really much to take off the body either.

I hope this was helpful for you guys.
aznfab213 is offline   Reply With Quote