View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 04:44 AM   #2155
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizguy View Post
WIthout damaging the paint use a football, wedge it in there and inflate it slowly till the dent pops out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenboundkevin View Post
remove everything you need to get to the "backside of the quarter panel.

take an deflated baskteball, and put it where the dent is. pump up the basketball. you might have to work with it a bit, but it should create enough pressure to pop the dent. good luck.

good idea guys Have you done this and does it actually work ?? because I can get a suction cup on it and it will pull it out but when I release in snaps right back in. I think the pull might have weakened the metal so even if I do get it out it will just go right back from the slightest touch I need someone to chime in who know exactly what I am talking about because I know alot of others have gotten this exact same dent. Pick a random page on the wheel fitment whore thread and your likely to see one I can post pics of it if necessary I JUST WANT IT GONE! haha it hurts to look at

and thanks for the input guys appreciate I will try your methods also