View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:36 AM   #19
bllabong89
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
bllabong89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnythecoupe View Post
what are you doing with the gold "mesh" wheels??
I will be selling them. I had them on a local forum for 250. A few people interested but no one with cash. I need to get some 17's or bigger for the new brakes.

I am def. not cutting corners. I have had cars that were cheaply built and after all the work of gettin this car, I will not do that to it. I bought this car with the intention of building a full drift car but its nice having a car that you love so I have decided to build it as a dd but reliable and capable enough to take to the track.

That is the reason behind trying to fix every little issue from the beginning. I haven't fully decided on an engine yet but a buddy of mine has an lq4(ls2 with steel block) for 250 that needs heads that I may pick up. The one thing that I want to keep is my a/c. This is the first car I have had with it and I don't want to get rid of it now.lol

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I will try to update as often as possible.

As far as the car work over the weekend goes, I finished the stitch welding in the trunk with exception of a couple rust sections I have to fix. I will update with pics once I fine my SD Card.

I also picked up a section of 1'x1' square tubing that I will be using to make my own fender brace. I was having some trouble with the sand I picked up from home depot for my sandblaster being to wet so I scattered it across my garage floor and put a fan on it so I will be updating with picks of that progress also. Sorry for all the words.lol
bllabong89 is offline   Reply With Quote