View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 07:04 PM   #28
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
lmao @ fuckin ass purple...imagine me going to a paint store:

Cashier: hi welcome to blah blah how can i help you?
me: yea im looking for a fucking ass purple?

Gabe do you think i could go into a store with a picture and they would be able to match it up? if not, then i would have to use my metal slurpee straw lol
hmm,, Im'e not a big paint guy, but I doubt they would match it up perfectly..but also if you have a few clear pics an experienced paint guy would be able to custom mix something pretty close, I would probably have them prep a very small amount and go test it and see how it looks when its actually dry, then order more if it makes you happy..
for example I showed my last body shop guy the nissan chameleon mdinight purple and he said he could mix up a custom batch that would look the same and cost fraction on the price.