View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 03:48 AM   #26
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lou's40sx View Post
There are groups of religious people that truly believe that dinosaurs and evolution is fake and they have a museum to brainwash their kids. I mean, religion is cool and all, but once a person uses his or her religion and throws out common sense and morality, that's stupidity. One can still believe in something and still also believe in logic and reasoning.

One can believe in God, and also hold caution that most things that one hears throughout his or her life is utterly false because these things are retorted by other people. Life is all about what you hear, what you've been told, and what others present to you. You have to filter out all the junk (like you would if you were downloading a song) to see which is full of viruses and dead info. Find the ones that work and makes you happy. You can't just say that you believe in 100% of everything one religion says because in life, my friends, nothing is 100%, and that my friends is the only 100% truth.

So:

1. Dinosaurs real
2. Evolution real
3. Noah's ark fake
4. Religion - I know the truth. You decide.
So which is it, nothing or only that liner is 100%? Just checking your little liner there. I don't believe in everything I see, hear, etc... but I do believe there is something there that can't be seen, heard, etc...(yes, I'm referring to God). The thing with believers and non-believers is education. Alot of people from both sides do not have enough of it and make decisions and/or spew things from their mouths that may or may not be true. I guess that's where part of your philosophy comes in. Oh and I'm pretty sure it's the true believers that hold on to their morality then throw out vs the non.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote