View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:38 AM   #117
SC Rydah

Trader Rating: (0)
SC Rydah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasadriver View Post
oh and yeah it was a rwd coupe with a turbocharged 4 i would buy the 240sx in a heartbeat. it it's an na v6, not so much, i would take a turbo i4 over a bigger hp v6 any day just for the modding benefits. plus, what does nissan/infiniti need another six cylinder coupe for.

and to the guy who said he would only buy it if it was a v8 or supercharged v8, that's blasphemy, everything the s chasis is not supposed to be about.

all they need to do is bring the s15 here and they would outsell any car that would be considered near it's competition, no more purpose for a 135i. my two cents.
Well imho, I agree with the V8 statement, but not the rest. Their 6cyls (V6 AND INLINE) are what MADE Nissan what it is today! The S-Chassis helped, but c'mon!! The 240 and 260Z?! The Maxima?! The SKYLINE?! THE GT-R??!! They're a SPORTS CAR company! Honda is good with 4cyls, they're good with 6's. THAT'S what they need with another 6cyl! RAW POWER! TRUE TO LIFE BALLS!!

But i'd do what others have said if they had another 240 out (240, 250, SX, Z whatever...). I'd wait a few years to let them work the kinks out...and wait til the first model drops in value, then buy it for FAR LESS than new. THEN swap in a 3.5 or 3.7L V6 and turbo that!!

I ALWAYS SAID that the FIRST 240SX should've come with a 6cyl from the factory.

And the 135i can beat a new or used M3, and the 335i due to it's LIGHTER WEIGHT, RAW POWER, AND TURBOS. Power to weight ratio is nice. So idk about a new 2.0T 240 "beating anything near it's competition" without more gusto - from the factory.
SC Rydah is offline   Reply With Quote