View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #67
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinGarage View Post
Very nice write up and very informative. I am in the same boat as you S14 with series 2 RB25 swap. I just need wiring, clutch pedal install, fuel pump, custom DP and misc. things installed. Let me know who will you use for the wiring job or who you would recommend.
I've done tons and tons of RB wiring conversions, from mild (basic inspection, power and dash harness conversions) to wild (my Mil-spec tucked/loomed RB25 harness with Mil-spec circular connectors).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Yury does good work, i had him do my SR harness 3 years ago. Never had an Issue

And hes making new premade harness's, which is what ill be getting when they are completed
I've heard good things about his work, and he's been around forever, but heard that the wait times get ridiculous. Never used him myself (obviously).

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com