View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 11:35 PM   #12
mbmbmb23
Zilvia Contributor

Trader Rating: (1)
mbmbmb23 is on the path to ruinmbmbmb23 is on the path to ruin
Please say you have an S14?? Other wise those fronts probably wont fit with that spacer/adapter (if you need one). Have you tried bolting up a wheel yet to see if they are 5x114.3 or 5.120? If they are 5x120 you can either *try* a spacer from that link I provided (as skinny as possible), or you can attempt to slightly elongate the lug holes in the rim (and make them shaped like a jelly bean..long and round). That is risky tho...cause you want the wheel to be centered on the hub so it doesnt vibrate at high speeds. If they are 5x120, your best bet may be re-selling these on ebay and getting something else??

-m

Quote:
Originally posted by L.D. 100
ok guys i think i might have the offsets, theres little numers on the rims that read 8Jx17H2-ET38 on fronts and 9Jx17H2-ET46 rear. would the last numbers be the offsets? (38 and 46) im basically clueless on these rims, they were basically given to me but i need to figure out if i can use them. they would also have to clear tien HE's

as for negative camber i think id be willing to go down to 4, but im not sure, i havent had negaive camber yet so i cant exactly say what is the max id go