Thread: RB FAQ
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #632
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Just found this because i needed one. Quoted from nico.

I'm new here but I've been an Import Tech for over 15 years. I've done every things from Up grading brakes to full on engine builds! I've owned my own shop now for awhile. I believe in sharing information when I can with fellow car guys! I just thought there might be someone on here that could use this information!

I just ordered a clutch slave cylinder from one of the big suppliers of RB swap parts out on the West coast! It was for a customers car. I payed $80 shipped for it. When it got here it was in a Centric Parts box. The little paper that came in the box said it was a Touge Racing Products RB25DET Slave Cylinder.It had the Centric part number removed. I got on the phone with Centric and sent them some pictures of the slave cylinder. They told me it was one of theirs but had the mounting holes drilled out. They gave me the part number.

I called my local NAPA store and had them cross the number for me. I payed $16 for the same cylinder! All I had to do was drill out the holes!

Here is the good stuff!! The part numbers!!

Centric part# 13844106
NAPA (United) part # 37487
LUK part # LSC213
O'Reilly part# 37487

I hope this information helps! I hated giving $80 for a $16 dollar part that took someone an entire 60 seconds to make fit!

Cheers,
Jon