View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 07:15 AM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Roberts

Now... a Small Block V8 would need some mods for sure.
*closes that door* BAD BILL!!!
Back on topic: I got a glimpse up close of an RB up close last weekend, but we were at the dragstrip and the engine hasn't been in the car long... I can, however, from what I see visually see no reason why this car, with the proper suspension/driver, would NOT be a badass handling car... Steeles, who has an SR in his car, took it down the strip, and spent the trip home telling us that if his SR craps out, RB will be the way to go... I do agree with Bill about distributing and/or removing weight to maintain the already decent F/R distributionand proper suspension setup is absolutely necessary with any engine. I think the RB can and will surely be a good handler, properly set up, but just throw an engine at the car and you will surely have a nose-heavy pig.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote