View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 08:03 AM   #30
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ WHAT!?! I responded and told him i would be there! The WIFE is wimping out, not me! lol. I just need to know the weekend so that I can mark the calendar and make sure we don't have anything planned. I am totally planning to make it out though, I'll probably find someone to ride along... but I don't think the wife wants to go.

Here are some new pics I snapped during the weekend's festivities:

So I started the car yesterday to back it out to wash it, and heard a really loud squeal. Alternator belt- I was actually surprised it took that long to loosen up after breaking in. So I tightened up, feeling accomplished that my 240 issue for the day was behind me. I backed it out and started hosing it down, only to find this:

Fail! These tires have two tanks of gas on them, lol. Luckily, my friend that manages a Discount Tire said it can be fixed, so I'll take it in on my lunch today and get it taken care of- then I'll be back on the road tomorrow! So annoying, haha.I spent the rest of the afternoon washing the exterior and cleaning the interior out.

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 07-28-2017 at 01:34 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote