Thread: Trashed Nissans
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #61
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
You people are really over reacting about the s14.

Its another trashed S-chassis we see em everyday. So what if he crushed it to get the money from it. He tried to get rid of it for a good price and nobody on here took him up on it. So every member of this site is just as resposible as the other for not "saving" it. The funny thing is if someone on here had picked it up it probably would have just been some noob that ended up destroyed themselves trying to be fucking takumi.

Get down of your high fucking horses and quit bickering.
Im much more about money in my pocket than saving another s-chassis, but thats just me.
Rules/
Before:

After:

I went backwards of Hwy 9 for those of you that know the road.
Broke through my drivers seat and ended up in the back passengers side. buckled my roof and the tranny hum between the seats. Tire popped on the way home from the trunk being pushed through the wheel well and rubbing against it. Sadly I didnt get to keep anything from it but the steering wheel and shift knob. I miss that car every day.

I still have pretty major back problems from it. But Im honestly lucky to be alive and able to walk, talk, type, and drive still.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links