View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 01:54 AM   #105
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
great meet! The Nissan god, Nissalonious has smiled upon us. Sacraficing virgin ka motors must have appeased the gods
amazing weather, especaily since it rained like the dickens the night before.

Thanks to art for helping me organize this, and so we FINALLY got a meet in SF! Many fears were resolved when there was GREAT WEATHER and AMPLE PARKING! What's great about SF meets is that you'll see more turnout from east bayers and marin and sonoma-ers, which normally don't come way out to the SJ meets. And of course, anways nice to see my friends from the south bay too
It was a little chilly, but we did warn you about bringing jackets and sweaters. I'm a bit sad nobody wanted to play some football, but, o well, we will have to scedual some kinda zilvia sporting event sometime

I finally got to see geogia's infamous pink car too! I think it pretty cool, I really dig the sparkels too. Makes me think that maybe she's a part of the Pink Godrilla drift crew ! hehe, i'm jus' kiddin'

I noticed some sonoma-ers there too, I thought I saw a guy with a 707i sweater and solomon's girl is from my old town I used to live in, back in somona country, very nostalgic

GE was awsome too, I shoulda'd hustled some people for money or at least played a few games that had some kind of money pool involved. Anyways, you can't ever go wrong with a hangout at a pool hall.

and...you all better show up to the thunderhill event on the 17th! cya all there..
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote