View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #31
doyle4281
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
doyle4281 is on a distinguished road
Update

During the disassembly of the rear suspension a couple of the eccentric bolts were damaged due to rust. Not needing eccentric bolts for alignment adjustments, as I am using adjustable arms, I needed to find compatible replacements. After some research I stumbled upon Ballerbolts.com, and my prayers were answered. Thank you Ryan

BallerBolts.com offers, not only eccentric bolt lockout kits for the 240sx, but they offer nearly every suspension bolt for the car. Aside from that they offer full SR20 engine fastener kits, titanium dress up kits, titanium suspension bolt kits, and much more. Every fastener far exceeds OEM strength, and cosmetically is not even comparable to old rusted bolts. These are a must for anyone wanting to take their build to the next level. Contact Ryan, and he will get you anything you need.

240SX Bolts, S13-Bolts

I purchased the full S14 suspension set, which replaces all of the rear suspension bolts, axle bolts, driveshaft bolts, and eliminates the eccentric bolts. They have 12-point heads, amazing zinc coating, and U-lock nuts.

Eccentric lockout

U-lock nut

Axle bolts, driveshaft bolts, tension rod bolts

A lot better than this, don't you think?
doyle4281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links