View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PomiDori View Post
coupon code didn't work for me)

entered coupon code zilvia1 and shipping was 0.00,but when I'm trying pay with paypall it still wants me to pay 1080 somthing bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTplaya View Post
Sent you a PM.
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by caglej View Post
When I go to check out it says zilvia1 is invalid for my area. Roanoke, TX 76262 Any reason why?

tried using a few different addresses of friends/family and still cant get the shipping thing figured out.
not sure why the coupon system is giving troubles, I'll try to fix it but in the mean time...process the order, email me with your zilvia screen name and your real name and paypal address, and I'll paypal you money to refund the shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matts13vert View Post
do you also have the z32 rear bottom mounts to add in a set for an s13?
no
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote