Thread: *YEN* Shock
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:26 AM   #33
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer98 View Post
just call around when you bargan hunt for changing currency some offer better, using plastic when traveling in japan call your bank up and haggel with them for a fixed rate while your there.

as for the hotel - stay at a royokan and look on HIS travel and Kyack travel as well for hotels

get your rail pass and get around

wow just about $1=75yen on that one.
Thanks for the information, but I go there a lot.... My girlfriend lives there actually so this is like the 6th time i've gone there in 2 years.... PITA I tell you... but yeah I asked her to check the banks there to see whats the exchange rate there.... XMas is a bitch there. My mom works for a hotel chain so I get ridiculous rates on hotels lol, but sometimes those business hotels, specific in Mid Hotel in Meguro is awesome!!!....