View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #248
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
What a fuckin bummer brother! Man that was the last thing I could imagine ever happening to a car that was freshly done...hell I felt sick to my stomach when I recently mis stabbed the CAS off a tooth and the car didn't run for shit...I could only imagine if I was 'your friend' that bombed the engine....damn

So Cody did I win this as always by default?

lol

sorry sorry

It really does suck...but so do these cars sometimes...and also...more importantly...not rushing...really really really paying attention to detail and not skimping on anything the first time really adds up...not saying hi/op did but just sayin...

In other news...we just hit 350 WHP at 1 bar on an .86 GT2871R so I would have to rescind my previous hypothesis and suggest that 400 WHP is easily capable with a good build on the motor (cough actually this was stock bottom end AGAIN) and good tuning...400 whp at 19 PSI on 91 octane will be the next goal.

ciao