View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:57 PM   #249
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
In other news...we just hit 350 WHP at 1 bar on an .86 GT2871R so I would have to rescind my previous hypothesis and suggest that 400 WHP is easily capable with a good build on the motor (cough actually this was stock bottom end AGAIN) and good tuning...400 whp at 19 PSI on 91 octane will be the next goal.
I think the .86 'crown' is still owned by 4x4xl with his Nistune setup.

As before, take these guys to the drags and lets get some trap speed. THen I'll determine if I should crank the boost on my .64 housing car Bragging over dynocharts is silly to say the least, you and I both know that haha. PS: 4 years and still going here. I love my JWT car

Tootles

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote