View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 03:24 PM   #251
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
hey cody just wait tell i get my gt3076 sr22 running hehe. then we can do some trap speeds
that's a 30, not at 28

Steve knows I love him, but until I see some trap speeds this 'dyno battle' really proves nothing other than we're both confident in our setups...there is simply to many factors, and really no 'solid' conversion factors between them all. THe only thing I can say about my dyno and car is that it was on a lighter roller, and had ZERO load. I'd love for them to get a eddy brake so I could load the turbo and really make some power.

I've never denied that a standalone based car would be capable of more power...I mean that's just common sense...my argument has always been you really can't ask for much more out of a ROM based setup than what I've done, and had others copy.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote