View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:17 PM   #43
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Which drivers?
are they sponsored drivers that got them for free
or privateers that spent their hard earned money on something because it works?

it may sound like I'm hating but I honestly think that if you're coming here
to promote a product aimed to the higher end spectrum of the market
you need to be ready to answer some questions and not just feed us the marketing BS.

I'm on a set of Zeals I'm not completely in love with
but it seems like my next suspension will be of European origin

still waiting on the dyno btw
don't tell me that Stance with all the R&D invested in these and countelss other products doesn't have a shock dyno on site
This thread was posted late last night. It's been less than 12 hrs since I posted this thread. I'm trying to answer all the questions as fast as possible. But I'm quite busy here at work also! Sorry!!! Please be patient.

They are all privateers. Takatori (D1GP), Fukuyama (D1SL), Teramachi (D1SL). They have no reason to run Stance products on their car unless it was good, this is their job. I know Fukuyama tested coilovers from a Taiwan manufacturer from a shop in Japan that was bring them in, he got them for free. He wasn't happy with the performance and the front damper snapped while testing. He purchased Stance afterwards and also had his friend Teramachi purchase as well.

Takatori drove for Bridge Racing in USA for Formula D. The car he drove in had Stance coilovers on the car. Since then he also purchased Stance coilovers for all his cars in Japan.

I have the dyno but as soon as I get an approval I will post it, as it is a proprietary information.

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote