View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #48
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
Quote:
Originally Posted by VQdriver View Post
I'm liking the sound of that! I mean the car feels semi-violent when I'm gassing it in 2nd gear. 1.7 to 1.8 60' is sounding realistic for me with limited practice and not ideal setup. As far as drifting goes the major difference with my car is the suspension has limited travel since I'm lowered on coilovers and stiffly sprung. I have a fairly conservative alignment too so my car should be good "all around" for spirited street driving, drifting, etc.

So I saw your pictures. Very nice setup! No frills. I like it. It's all meant to do one thing...GO! My enginebay looks similar except I have a freddy intake manifold and of course a z32 maf (L jetro). Mine's tuned at RT tuning in Lansdale, PA. I noticed you were tuned at MA motorsports. They look like they have awesome cars coming out of their shop these days! I know Brian W? from a few years back. I do believe I bought my origin widebody kit from them. They are all related to the guys from Drift Alliance...those were the days lol. Now they're all superstars.
yeah she is just ment to get busy at the track or on the street to give someone some act right medicane. yeah i fucks with m-a. brian and ray did the z32 trans swap, put the standalone in and tuned it and did the fully built head. they are some bad mofo's. next year is going to be serious time, no more double digit runs next season.