S13 curtis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sulik View Post
Any news on here?
AEM ,tailights, fuel set up gone! thats about it

and i still have the car with the tubo set up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
good question. he might still be in korea.

thanks for the tail lights curtis.
your welcome. And yes still in korea until OCT 2011 as a matter of fact i just came back from the field about an hour ago after being gone for a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
I think the .86 'crown' is still owned by 4x4xl with his Nistune setup.

As before, take these guys to the drags and lets get some trap speed. THen I'll determine if I should crank the boost on my .64 housing car Bragging over dynocharts is silly to say the least, you and I both know that haha. PS: 4 years and still going here. I love my JWT car

Tootles
+1 trap speeds tell all

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
that's a 30, not at 28

Steve knows I love him, but until I see some trap speeds this 'dyno battle' really proves nothing other than we're both confident in our setups...there is simply to many factors, and really no 'solid' conversion factors between them all. THe only thing I can say about my dyno and car is that it was on a lighter roller, and had ZERO load. I'd love for them to get a eddy brake so I could load the turbo and really make some power.

I've never denied that a standalone based car would be capable of more power...I mean that's just common sense...my argument has always been you really can't ask for much more out of a ROM based setup than what I've done, and had others copy.
Not trying to flame or Bash anyone BUT

Correcy me if im wrong, you can manipulate Mustang Dynos and DynoDynamics to create more power by messing with the weight or heat index something like that or did I hear some bad intel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
Man curtis sorry to hear that.... I might have a blown motor, and THAT makes me sick to my stomache too... Too much time blood and sweat and shit just breaks...

sigh..... oh wellz I will know more next week when I get everything together.....
Yea man, i was so excited when my car went on the dyno and just hearing it idle with those cams was amazing.Im going to try and find a video of it running for you guys.

It was depressing after it blew then paying alot of money.

But im not sure what im going to do with it, im either thing 90mm bore 9:0:1 or stock bore 10:5:1 E-85 thats something different also need new Engine management prolly PFC or something later on but im going to wait until icome back so I could do it MYSELF.

-Curtis
S13 curtis is offline   Reply With Quote