View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:53 AM   #47
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxed1 View Post
Most of the test boosters are bullshit, DHEA is a supplement that works, 200 grams of protien a day , plenty of water , sleep , Give muscle groups plenty of rest between excercise days, Don't smoke if you're trying to gain weight because it is a appitite killer, Size does not come overnight even with a needle in your ass.
+1111 for truth

If your a hardgainer like I was eventually you will be on the dark side...

www.elitefitness.com will be your friend for truth about gaining(naturaly or unnaturaly). Use there discussion board and avoid Bodybuilding.com as it is a joke.You want to look like a pro you better hang out with them and learn from the best. Diet is 80% of your gains.(no matter if you are a natural or not bodybuilder) I cut and bulk simply by changing my diet up. When its time to bulk I am up to around 4k calories a day and around 400grams of protein easily. To cut I slowly cut cals down to around 1200 per day or less and then slowly cut out sodium and carbs as I get closer to a show or pool party LOL

Anything else feel free to PM me