View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 11:04 AM   #1217
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Well guys its official I am back in the 240 world as I traded my SC over for a kouki S14 with a blacktop ect.... Its gonna be a lil bit of work before she is up to my standards. But here are her first few pix. Proper pix will be up later once I get a chance to wash her and pull out the SLR.

Now here is a question for you guys...

Can I fit an 18 x 10.5 +20 upfront with say a 245 tire stretched or will I need to go down to a 235? Is a 10.5 even feasable? I hate the stang reps which came with the car and with my budget I cant afford much more than XXR's(XXR 526's) right now because a new turbo and other engine maintenance essentials are warranted before another set of Works are purchased. Id like to keep the front fenders factory.

But if not I guess Ill just order the 18 x 9 +25 fronts and add some ghey ass spacers to bring em down to around +10 or so. As for tires Ive allready got a set of 235/40's and 255/40's. Will the 255's be to wide for 10.5's if I space them down to +0? I know this isnt the wheel fitment thread but you cant ask questions in that thread any more.

This is the stance I am trying to achieve

He states this but with no tire specs:
18x9 +13 with a 5mm slip on spacer to clear the calipers , and 18x10 +0

they are also going to make 17x10 +20s. they probably wont clear your coils, but id space them out anyway. im running 17x10-2 up front. these fit on s14s like cake. seriously only slightly pulled. its soo subtle.
at -3.5* camber

rule of thumb::::wheel width needs to be greater than half of wheel diameter.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote