View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:05 PM   #7
Z3NKIBOOST
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Z3NKIBOOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by one_nissan View Post
Hey wassup guys, First of all i want to thank all you courageous guys and your family members in the military service serving our country, hope to see you guys come home soon safely for sure. Now for all you guys in Germany, I was wondering if you guys can get your hands on so s14 zenki glass headlights in great to mint condition, I'm looking to purchase a set asap. I was a victim of scam when I thought I was purchasing mint condition German glass zenki headlights instead I received mint condition jdm s14 zenki headlights which of course it's for LHD cars, I'm not trying to blind on coming traffic. I still have these headlights wrapped up in the box it was sent in, I was so mad when i unwrapped one and found out they were jdm headlights and what do you know I can't find the guy I purchased it from. I purchased these headlights about 7 years ago but I kinda been out of the scene for awhile busy with work but still drifting when I can...lol..it's addicting. So all said, I was wondering if any of you guys in Germany can get your hands on a set I looking to buy asap or if any one need jdm silvia zenki headlights we can trade. Lmk please guys pm me I'd appreciate it very much.

i was looking for some headlights out here and couldnt find any only ones i can actually find some are in uk but that for lhd to haha..i never see any s14 out here weak bc i wanted to buy one
Z3NKIBOOST is offline   Reply With Quote