View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #60
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
^ this shit almost made my brain explode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
LOL My meal plan is a total joke right now. I live on ramen and corndogs. I eat a lot of tuna helper and tuna sandwiches but overall I eat like trash. AND cottage cheese and yogurt.

I need someone to post up a good diet plan full of protein AND veggies. I wont go into detail but I eat yogurt regularly and I need fiber.

I WANT to eat like so:
Breakfast- Eggs and high vitamin cereal or oatmeal. Multi vitamin
Lunch-Tuna sandwich, veggies and fruits. Protein drink.
Dinner Chicken or pork, veggies and fruits. Yogurt for desert. Maybe steak.

I am terrible with nutrition.
For me the inteded plan is usually this,
a combination of some of these foods per meal.
7am-oatmeal/yogurt/whole wheat toast/eggs/ always protein shake.
8am coffee/green tea
10am- raw almonds/hard boiled eggs/apple/banana/a scoop of protein/bar
12pm-chicken breast/veggies/turkey burger/lean ground beef patty/occassional subway.
3pm-snack time same as 10am
6pm is usually when im getting ready for the gym and like to eat carbs roughly an hour before I go.
Sometimes I eat applesauce and oatmeal mixed together and Ill have my preworkout(Lean Rev) 15minutes before.
right after the gym I usually have a banana,my shake and then drive home to make dinner which is usually some variation of chicken breast and veggies and happens around 8ish.
right before bed I eat another scoop of protein and drink water and crash. Ive cut down my alcohol consumption from 100%(all the time)to 1% lol, which means the only time I have a drink is maybe on the weekends if take a sip of my girlfriends beer or something, but that doesnt really happen often.
Overall i try to stay within that meal plan but as you know, it doesnt always happen.
Im in process of a meal plan redesign haha.

Ifound this randomly this is an example of a Keto diet
Meal 1: Meal 2: Meal 3: Meal 4: Meal 5: Meal 6: Meal 7:
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote