View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:00 PM   #3671
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooopreme View Post
Thanks for the responses, killer bee and 240SX123 but...

Don't VLSD heat up in order to lock? How would it lock the left wheel if I'm going at such a low speed? Remember, I'm making a right up a curb/driveway to a plaza or parking lot, my car tripods with the right wheel in the air.

And would a 1.5 lock my left wheel up to get me up the curb? I know a welded would do me good in this situation but I'm not okay with the cons that come with the tire screeches while making low speed turns and rainy conditions

Anybody wanna convince me to get this pos welded? hahaha

been dailying a welded for almost three years now. drift it as well. if you are an idiot...and over gas it in the rain....it'll kick out...it's a no brainer. just drive reasonable....and you won't have any problems.

basically...if I want it to drift...give it gas...if I don't....don't mash it in the corners.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote