View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:51 AM   #120
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
I have been wanting to say thanks to some people who have been a huge help in this car getting where it is today.

Reid, Larry, Vince at Sound Performance for the Precision turbo, gasket's and a few other parts we have needed plus some much needed Dyno time. and all of the other stupid things we have had
issues with.

Rodney and Sean at MyJZswap again for ALL the stupid questions and problems we have had from the start.

Dusty and Robert @ MVP Motorsports for helping out on a bunch of parts.

Kurt @ Elmhurst Toyota for all of the top quality OEM parts.
Mike "Coop" Cooper @ Andrew Toyota for some of the other Toyota parts I've needed in a pinch.

Stefan (s13eidk) @ Rosen Nissan for the OEM Nissan parts.

Tommy and the rest of the guy's at ILL Garage
Billy at Import Image

And a Huge thanks to my friends Ryan,Travis,Ethan (s13pign0se),Kevin,Murray(whatsadsm)

also all the people on Supraforums.com, Zilvia.net, Brewcitymuscle, wi240sx.omgforum.net and myJZswap.com for the comments, complaints and everything in between!

None of this would have happened if it wasen't for all of you.

again THANK YOU SO MUCH.