View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #127
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Chase from Chase Bays was kind enough to send me his new brake line tuck and his Wilwood brake booster delete kit. All he wants in return is my honest opinion on the product and how well it works. Good timing since I'm about to have everything out of the bay... tearing stuff out now. I'm interested in seeing how the non hard lines perform compared to the OEM hard lines. He has assured me, and everyone else that asks, that there is absolutely no differences in pedal feel or performance. He has these kits on a slew of time attack cars... so we'll see. I'm also very interested in seeing how the manual brakes feel with the Stoptechs and rear Z32's. It's been probably 20 years since I've driven something with manual brakes.

Some pics of the goods he sent me:

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 12-19-2010 at 05:39 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote