View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, I'm definitely going to have to figure something else out when it comes to cleaning the work area. I think the main problem was we didn't wet the floor because we didn't have a water hose an faucet in the shop. May just have to grab a 5 gallon bucket and use the utility sink to wet the floor.

My neighbor that helped me do the shooting said I really shouldn't have a problem shooting over these panels, since I've basicly scuffed them with 800 grit paper. So just to make sure he asked me to grab the gas tank door and bring it home so we can shoot it with some clear as a test peice. He worked in paint and fiberglass at American Airlines for years and said they shot peices that way all day everyday and never had a problem. After looking over the panels you can see some really light sanding marks, but when you wipe water over the panels or even wax and grease remover to simulate the clear coat every looks great!

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote