View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 10:54 PM   #139
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_420sx View Post
I remember reading this somwhere "incomplete, or in-progress build threads are not allowed."

I know haters gon hate, but I love how the forum rules don't apply to the more influential members. The only reason I bring it up is because I have seen other threads closed for this very reason.

Your car is very clean and well built, but this build thread is a fail based on the rules.
As I have already stated, it can be closed if they want to close it. I am more than prepared to post a build thread of the ages of the last four years of my work on this car... which may I note that everyone is already familiar with. I would then simply continue at the end of it with this build that I'm currently doing. My car is never finished, so it's not like I'm going to complete a "build" then post up the finished results... it's ongoing. I'm not some 16 year old that runs out money 3 weeks into his build thread. I saw the rules, but assumed they were no longer enforced considering all of the partial build threads in the first page of "Chat".

Edit: Thanks for getting my back Cody!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote