View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #144
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_420sx View Post
I knew the nut swinges would be all over me for posting. I also knew that broadfield had a crew of ethugs to back him up.

I don't post my build because it is in progress. I have seen other beginning build threads closed.
Oh wow, another new ZIlvia cool guy. Trust me, toby's nuts are big enough to have 4 of us hang from them.

GO back to your hole bozo, we'll survive just fine without your 2 dollar piece of shit drift car.

Oh well. Stick around, you'll realize why the few of us who give half a shit like this build, and what he does.

Edit: Crew to back him up? I'm sure he could survive on his own. He doesn't need anyone to 'stick up' for him, his work does a fine job of that.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote