View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #1498
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Well it's a two fold answer, and (book starts here) I'll try to explain

I don't mind drift cars...I think it's a neat thing, and it's something I can't do. What I can not stand are 'poser' cars...by poser I mean 'big kits, nice paint, 500 miles a year'. Trust me, I know "it's not my car" but in the same sense, why waste it? My sentiments are not prejudice either; I hate seeing Vettes only getting highway milage, I hate seeing M3's parked and never getting used...

So when I see these big shiney cars with all of the latest JDM fiberglass plastered to their body I step back and think:

DOES IT WORK?

One half assed drift day doesn't impress me. If you got the 'ability' to run that crazy 'drift style' kit I'd rather see it sideways at 80mph, than sideways parked at Office Max ya know?

It's just hard to convey what I would rather prefer. I jus really hate poser cars. Sweet got the latest body kit and coolguy wheels? Awesome...I'd rather see tiresmoke rolling off them. Candy cars aren't my deal; it's like buying a rolex and not wearing it.
werd, i totally feel you on those points.
hardparkers
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote