Thread: R.I.P Idriz
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #1
MyNISMO314
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
MyNISMO314 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy R.I.P Idriz

On January 1st, 2011 one of my best friends passed away. He wasnt in a freak car accident, he didnt drink, he didnt smoke, he was perfectly healthy. At aproximently 9:10am saturday Idriz "Z" Abdagic colapsed in his shower. He was a great person, someone who would never hurt a fly. He was a member(Idriz) on here as well. As a memorial for him we are finishing up his car on what he started and picking it up where he left off. That morning he woke up early to go and buy an engine jack to pull his RB20 out of his car and get the clutch in and his bigger turbo set up on. We will still pull the motor out and put the clutch in but we will leave the motor stock because his father and mother are KEEPING his car. His boss that he worked for a year ago in a body shop has agreed to repaint his whole car and wheels and fix any rust we can find with also some of our help with the body work. The car will be repainted Black again and he wants his wheels Hyper Lime Green like the color of the black coupe that is on here that we all have seen. As our show of LOVE and RESPECT we are NOT crushing his car, we are finishing it for him just the way he would want it.

MyNISMO314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links