View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #121
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
Yeah it is! I just found out about it recently, and just in time to buy new wheels!

I think I'll try 235/40 with more negative camber. I'm maxed out in the front now, but I've been meaning to slot my coilovers for quite some time. Gotta get that wheel straight up and down at full lock.

But yeah, like I said, I want as much tire as I can fit in the front, for the best grip, plus I'll be rocking used tires only in the rear. I don't want to have a gnarly rake when I mount a 245/45 or something huge like that back there.

Here's video of my current setup - In Cars on Vimeo (black coupe). I'm going for a similar look, just with bigger wheels...
What wheels are you buying? Yeah i'd go 235 as well, Try using eccentric bolts (camber bolts) they work really well! oh alright i understand what you mean by rake with different sized tires.

SICK video lol song was perfect!! what did you use for editing? i'm planning to make a video like that as well with stanced cars and if you could give me some tips it would be awesome!

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reexx13 View Post
i usually have work on thursday nights..but ill try to make it out there soon
Alright i went last Thursday, shit was dead like someone came to target's parking lot and killed everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
such a clean car. really well done, man
Thanks you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdc240 View Post
This is freakin nice!
Thank you too!

You know if any of you have questions regarding my set-up or anything else feel free to ask.
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links