View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #1951
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
if it's molded body panels, i can't same i'm a fan, but the front fender roll looks impeccable
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo2nr View Post
+1 front roll is awesome

rear looks tuff just dont like the molded side skirt/quarter.. looks clean tho..
Crappy thing, he body shop molded EVERYTHING without telling him. So it wasn't exactly done by choice. And unmolding everything would have been a pain since it was already painted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
All front pulls look like that when you smooth the fuck out of them with the body filler they used to mold the side skirts to the car. I don't think you can get a smooth front pull unless you're Jesus with a hammer and dolly.
Yeah, those front fenders were worked like crazy. Cutting and welding was involved. Pretty cool though. They came out NICE! It needs to be running again though.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links