Thread: SinisterSntra91
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #25
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
ok I was unaware the base was not converted to lhd, honest mistake, I only switched out the mirrors. Which means I did not touch the internals of the mirrors. You however did, when I sent you the mirrors they had stock maroon housing. The video clearly shows you now have white housings, which means you dissassembled the mirrors. Once you dissassemble the unit I am no longer responsible for it's functioning. You can claim you did nothing to it but that is all hear say. You should understand that once you modify something you are now liable for it's functioning that's why people put up disclaimers on mods they post. That is also why people put "warranty void if tampered or removed" on their products. Nobody in their right mind would return an item when it clearly has been modified from it's original form. If you got the item and tested them as received then I would be willing to work something out. After you modified the item this is no longer a question of honesty of morality, as that would be holding me responsible for whatever happens when you take apart the item which we can all agree is ridiculous. Overall I am a private seller, I do not have a return policy.