View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 01:13 PM   #112
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Nice Build. I'm with Ifixi on the appearence thing...seems a bit 'odd'. Well put together, but just not to my personal preference if that makes sense.

The only thing in question to me, is the cam choice. With a top mount 30r, and the cubes, why did you decide against a 264 or even a 270 duration setup? With your parts, spinning it to 8000/8250/8500 would make sense, but those 260's aren't going to make the power that a set of larger duration cams will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPho4u View Post
Looks pretty damn impressive with all that Tomei stuff but then a spec clutch...
Why isn't that impressive? Spec's a very reputable company, and make some decent stuff. Plenty of guys with Stage 3 street setups without issue. Domestic wise, their stuff is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge_drifter View Post
I would never put a gm engine in a Nissan. And for a rb26 im getting a r32 GTR in august. Im not a big fan of gross horsepower so no JZ's. Besides what would i do with a 1200hp 240sx? I just like the little sr.
As much as an LS fan that I am, I think that's a pretty good answer. I too am lik eyou...if 300+ ft lbs spins the tires, how could I go any faster with 400 ft lbs?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote