View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 02:53 AM   #45
BC S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choices
Well I look at it like this. Am I going to run for office? Not with my record. If I wear a stupid t-shirt or retarded bumper sticker, get up early and go vote, is that person going to keep they're promises? elephant or ass? nope. But I still humor myself. If a nuke drops am I even going to feel it? huh uh. So my plan..-effort is to aid them as least as possible. The only way I would be affected from decisions made by other people is if they step foot on my property. People call ''congressmen'' all day, every day. They either ignore you or just nod they're head. People protest thousands strong, they do the same only this time, they throw you a beating. That cop shooting you with rubber bullets may agree with how you feel, but he's got bacon to bring home. It's kind of like when a disaster happens somewhere in the world, and hundreds of thousands die. We feel bad but deep down we tell ourselves, dam... glad I'm not them. Thats exactly how they feel about us. Every person in america is a person without a country. You are an employee, not a citizen. The thing to do is to know exactly when to jump ship. This is just my opinion.

Formally girl's n sil's
BC S14 is offline   Reply With Quote