View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #4568
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKTOPSR20DET View Post
not sure but one of my buddies installed a Nissan quest alternator on his s13 for more voltage output.
Which buddy was that? How does he like it? I've sold quite a few and not heard any bad reviews yet, but I always like good feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
the 5/16 hose is to small for the pcv valve and barely fits on the brake booster. my question is: can i connect the bottom nipple to the brake booster and the other rear nipple to the pcv valve.
They will be interchangeable without issue. As long as you've got a solid vacuum source to the power booster you'll be set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
now i have to add a question. for the freddy manifold do i need a dohc throttle cable, or can i make do with a sohc?
DOHC Cable

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote