View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:12 PM   #18
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
OP: Its been said, you're not innocent in this. If you have the balls to break up with her, and let her stay. At least be strong enough to wait until she's gone to worry about the next girl. You set yourself up for the drama. You can go to any of your level headed friends and they'll tell you the same thing. You're just as immature as she is. Work on yourself and your next relationship before she moves in.

Get over it with the brother. Don't let a stupid little thing (and this is) ruin anything between family. When she's out, tell him how you felt and forget about it after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuMPiiN View Post
Every guy has his seconds on the side if not, then he has issues. Always keep a second. I don't think your in the wrong I recently went through the same thing. But I kicked her out completely told her to pack her shit and Gtfo call your family and tell them your coming or your sleeping outside. I'm a dick, your nice enough to let her stay. She would have been gone if she kept talking to said ex.
any guy with "seconds" is asking for trouble on both ends. If you're worried about whether you need a backup girl, then you need to get rid of her. There are only so many ways those relationships could ever work.

1) You're lying to both of the girls. One or the other will find out, and most likely you'll end up alone.

2) You're lying to your girlfriend, and #2 knows about it. #2 is trouble, you're going to end up alone.

3) Both of them know about it. This is the best case scenario, and you're still going to end up alone. Either somebody is going to get jealous, or they're going to realize that you're a fuck up.

You don't need a backup girl waiting for you to be single, you need to have enough confidence to realize that if things don't work out you can find another. And enough confidence to realize that its ok to be single.

Do you realize how many people stick around in shitty relationships because they are too afraid to be single? Then they won't end a relationship until they have a "seconds" and end up bouncing around between shitty relationships.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote