View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #12
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitt View Post
Dude what do you do for a living?
Power By Parents..:whip :
I am self employed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedm View Post
I'm wondering why you decided to choose the VQ35HR as opposed to the VQ37VHR. Is it because the motor was not yet produced during when you started your build, or is it because of the modification options, and or budget at the time?

Regardless though I think your build will turn out great regardless.

I love my VQ35HR.
The 37 was pretty hard to find and expensive. The Wiring + ECU are also very hard to come by compare to the 35HR. I do have a 37VHR short block that I am looking to mate with the 35HR head but I probably won't do that for a little while. Priority is to get the running before spring.

Believe it or not, I am actually on a budget on this car. Most of the parts I wait for a good deal before I buy it. I do however wish someone can sponsor me when my car is done...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97240TB View Post
Are you painting all this carbon fiber or leaving it?
I am leaving it!! Everyone has a little rice in them, am I right!?
Car will be black anyways so it wont be too much of a contrast.

Finally car is moved to the new place..Time to start work today
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote