View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #70
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
@gotta240: America is the only place where ammo is that cheap. Cops in Brittan dont carry guns!

I agree with everyone who said they are JUST animals. This shit has been going on since well FOREVER. You think Vick was the first one to stage dog fights? Grow up, get a clue,and focus your efforts on something REAL and MEANINGFUL like homeless kids, or cutting the dicks off of child molesters. Animals are just that ANIMALS, They dont need clothes, designer carrying purses, strollers or other useless shit. To many Americans try to replace KIDS or HUMANS with animals, its kinda sad and pathetic really.

Also, i think most of the parts of this video are/were taken out of context. I dont really think that ALL of China does stuff like this. What would you do to the dog or animal that mauled or killed your loved one? or better yet kid? I sure as hell would skin it alive!
The majority of Chinese and Asian people do NOT eat dog and stuff, its more of the smaller Asian islands like the phillipines. But, who are we to judge?