View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #71
xxoreolovexx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxoreolovexx is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this isn't a review thread but i am going to review these anyway. OK, I wanted to make sure that i had some time with these mounts before i reviewed them. First impression was "WOW". Great quality and great looking mounts. Install was pretty straight forward. I did wrap them in aluminum heat shield barrier. The hardest thing was to line the motor up straight, but still it was easy enough. After installation the initial vibrations were noticeable, but they weren't horrendous like with some other brands. As far as the isolated bolts go they truly do work and do serve a purpose. The motor feels more alive than it ever has now. I have this paired with the peak performance tranny mount because there was no tranny mounts available from driftfreaq at the time of my purchase, and i didn't want the nismo mount. So all in all these mounts are the shiiiiiit. They definitely change the feel of you car and its a positive change for sure. Great product, Awesome communication and customer service from driftfreaq. Completely worth the money. I would advise to everyone to pick a set of these up. Sorry i have no pictures though.

Last edited by xxoreolovexx; 03-16-2011 at 07:39 AM..