View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #124
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradyd15 View Post
what is the remote radius on the viper responder 350 2 way remote? if im in the mall or something will that remote let me know if the alarm is going off? also if i bought the 99 dollar alarm could i upgrade it to the responder 350 remote? im very interested in this alarm, if you would pm me your response and your paypal. thanks
The 350 2-way will get "up to" 1500 feet. It will average in the 750 feet range. So you would obviously need to be within range in order to receive trigger notifications. You can not upgrade the $99 system to a 2-way remote. The 2-way technology is a combination of the remote, the brain box and the antenna.

My Paypal is: [email protected]

I will also send you a PM

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds