Thread: Zenki's Unite
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #12750
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by harangatang View Post
FINALLY. I see someone has realized the sucky-ness of sr's.... just get a 1J. Call it a day.

Lets drop 2k on a motor. Another 2K to build it. Now we're at 4k, with a stock turbo setup still. And still have a shitty block. Why don't you get a motor that won't have to be built to handle your power goals in the first place? Seems pretty logical to me... Oh. And of course you know, the rb/1j/lsx all have gobs more torque than a sr. Or even ka-t.
I'll take an RB over a 1J in my case. Parts for RBs out here are easy to find compared to 1JZs. Plus I've seen enough RB25s out here make 600whp, stock bottom end with just a HG, cams, injectors, manifold with a Holset turbos and PFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rweezly_s13 View Post
as many times as i've been to bullring i never knew there was a pole there!! but i like nago circuit more...damn i miss okinawa
Its a ninja pole...Mike round it a couple months ago.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote