View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 09:41 AM   #48
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sR4drifting View Post
Well i've beenin looking at getting a 240sx, but some people say i might be too tall... there aren't any 240's near where i live so i don't want to go on a road trip just t see if i can sit in one... I'm 6'2". im mostly worried about my head hitting the roof, but i know i can always move the seat back so the length of my legs don't matter but my torso is 3'1"... so just let me know if you know if i will sit comfortably in 1... i just found out that i'm half torso half legs...
hey 240sr4drifting, what do you plan on doing with your car? road racing? drag racing? high-speed racing? time attack?

hopefully you wont be like the millions of other idiots who started buying 240's, you know... DRIFTING.

because that would be BAD
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote