View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #79
s15lover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
s15lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to s15lover
even updating info is considered a bump. If it automatically bumped that would be great as I would just update in the original post rather than through reply. The price range thing isn't the issue...as most of the time the stuff I sell is in the range it needs to be, however most people aren't going to search through 50 pages of ads, and sometimes you find something you were looking for that you didn't even think about getting or searching for. I think the bigger issue here is the classifieds forum needs subforums for category specific parts...you know exterior, interior, engine, misc, etc. People sell all sorts of BS in one forum and that combined with all the 2 bump locked threads IS a FUCKIN MESS. <excuse the profanity> Either way great idea with the premium membership getting some bump perks, but the bump limit in general should be raised just a little, a bump a day seems a bit much...maybe 2-3 days, but I think in general if there are subforums that will solve alot of the issue as people will be able to focus on a specific area of their car they're wanting parts for. Either way something NEEDS to change. It's getting ridiculous.
s15lover is offline   Reply With Quote