Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
s15lover is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to s15lover
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
The Issue is being reviewed. Period.

We are looking for Updates and Added Product changes to the forum, but it is not the say of the Moderation staff on what to do.

If the Owner wants it this way, it will remain this way.

Complaining does nothing but waste space and time..

Though you bring another Idea to it.. I think it can be better addressed then getting all pissed about it..

This is how the Forum is run... You can deal with it or you can Click the Little Red X and do something else.
Everyone understands the hierarchy involved...the bump thing is not my biggest concern...it will probably stay the way it is...and that is the right of the owner/moderation staff. However, you have to admit the sub-forum idea would add a great deal of organization to a ridiculously cluttered classifieds section. I'm sure if it came to a vote from all the members the vote would be unanimous.
Shoot post it on the home page for a vote and let that be the voice of the members of zilvia. Whether or not the mods agree, I completely understand in the end it is the owner's word...however being such I would expect that person to take the idea seriously. I say all this in a humble manner as well. Not trying to stir shit up, just trying to voice an opinion that I feel would make the forum better...something everyone here would appreciate.
s15lover is offline   Reply With Quote